5599 USD including Shipping makes it already the Best.
Finding the right and perfect Hybrid Inverer for the US-Standard 120/240 Volt, 60 Hz Split-Phase System or 120/208 Volt, 60 Hz 3-Phase is not easy. There are not many Hybrid Inverters on the market.
The available products from SMA, SolarEdge or Sol-Ark are either just suitable for Grid-Tied Systems or very expensive.
For us the LuxpowerTek LXP-LB 12K Hybrid Inverter is the perfect solution. It can run in Grid-Tied, Off-Grid and Backup Systems and the price is just amazing.
You can get the LXP-LB 12K Hybrid Inverter for just 5599 USD including Shipping to the USA ex-works.
LXP 12K Hybrid InverterAC Power Output of 12000 W. Integrated 200 A Load Breaker and 2x 200 A Battery Breaker
- Hybrid solar inverter Intelligent working modes
- Stronger UPS, max. 250A discharging current
- 200A pass through relay to EPS, easy installation
- Easy to use with battery
- IP65, indoor & outdoor use
- Advanced Parallel, up to 120kW
- AC coupled function, Use your existing AC String Inverters on EPS
- Plug & Play, seamless switching under 10ms
- Light, fast & easy installation
- Free & handy monitoring on mobile / PC
- The best hybrid solar inverter works with utilities to intelligently manage the battery and save bills
- Separate Generator Interface
- 10 years warranty
System ConnectionA newly designed solar and energy storage hybrid inverter, installed in on-grid solar, off-grid solar and back-up systems. LXP Hybrid enables a programmable and scheduled smart solar energy storage system to help increase your solar energy self-consumption rate, protect your home appliances from grid shortage, and balance your energy usage strategy to save energy bill.
LXP hybrid inverters support variable working modesSelf consumption mode: the solar hybrid inverter will first use the solar energy for the house load first, the left solar power will be used to charge the battery. After the hybrid inverter’s battery is charged, the solar energy can be fed into the grid. Force charge and discharge mode: inverter will charge or discharge battery according to the time users set. Charge first mode: the solar energy collected by the hybrid inverter will be used to charge the battery first. then take family load and at last feed into grid. This mode of the hybrid inverter is suitable for areas with unstable power supply from the grid.
Parallel ConnectionThe LXP hybrid inverter MG series support parallel connection function. Which means users can extend their off grid power very easily.Due to the advanced control method, there are some advantages for the parallel system:
- As more as 10 inverters can be connected
- There is no requirement for same length of cable connection
- Users can connect all inverters to a big battery bank or connect to different battery group